Learn Late Legends
- Learn Late Legends here: Getting started.
- Learn how to define a Legend on paper using numbers like: Level, Core stats, Abilities and Battle stats.
- Learn how to pick and use Classes and Equipment.
- Learn the core of Battles and learn how to Attack and defend.
- Learn when and how to use Dice rolls, Cooldowns and Skills and effects.
- Learn how to manage your Health and Inventory.
- Learn and incorporate different styles of Role-playing.
Create a legend and play a story
- Get an overview on How to create a legend.
- Get tips on creating a cool and usable Backstory.
- Browse through the extensive list of Classes.
- Mix and match your own set using the Equipment list, Item list, Artifact list and Trinket list.
- Try out different builds in the Legend Builder.
- Put your Legend on the Sheets.
Become a storyteller
- Get into storytelling with Getting started with storytelling.
- Learn how to Create a story for a table-top environment.
- Get creative and create your own Quests, Characters and Puzzles.
- Get tips on Managing Legend rewards.
- Add music to the story.
- Learn how to properly Prepare a battle.
- Create your very own monsters using the Monster Maker.
0.16 Big smarts in the digital class sheet (19-01-2020)
- Added Power, Bonus True Damage, Bonus Shield, Save height to digital classes to precalculate stats in the play view.
- Added draft version of pdf export fpr digital classes.
- Added Stormcaster, Gaia monk and Necromancer classes.
23-11-2017 by Coen (Qumatah)
While working on Late Legends, I realized that a system ready for role-playing has to include a lot of things. If I want to ever develop a cohesive system with all these features, it would be a lot of work. Moreover, I have the never-ending desire to keep things easy to play, customizable and “balanced”. Read More…
04-10-2017 by Coen (Qumatah)
As a longtime Nintendo fanatic I adore a wide range of games. I could spend hours and hours in those digital worlds, but I always wonder what it was I liked so much about these games. Part of me liked the mechanics. Read More…
14-09-2017 by Coen (Qumatah)
Hello and welcome to the Late Legends! This website is the source to get into Late Legends, an system for tabletop games such as Dungeons & Dragons (D&D). Read More…
Read all Articles.