Sign in to save or retrieve legends
Points left to spend freely:
Spend too many ability points.
Strength points left:
Intelligence points left:
Endurance points left:
Agility points left:
Sensory points left:
Luck points left:
Classes & skillsSkill points left:
Information on basic actions
Actions are big moves in your turn:
- Attack - use your current equipment to deal damage to a target within you range. In short, the target of the attack may dodge or block the attack and the attacker may roll for critical, see Attack and defend.
- Move - use your
movementto move that many tiles. Keep in mind that you cannot move through enemies and that you have to land on a free tile.
- Skill - use a learned action skill from one of your classes, also requires a skill cooldown based on rarity.
- Aid - Protect an ally within 1m with a Shield (Level + 3).
- Brace - Grant an advantage to an ally within 1m. Advantage allows for the next dice roll to be attempted twice, keeping the highest result.
- Switch equipment - use this to switch either your weapon(s) or armor.
- Interact - use this to do something situation specific. May also be combined with
abilityto determine its success, like quickly grab a gold coin from the ground (nimbleness).
Specials are small additions in your turn:
- Skill - use a learned special skill from one of your classes, also requires a skill cooldown based on rarity.
- Dash - move one tile.
- Interact - use this to do something small and situation specific. May also be combined with
abilityto determine its success, like pulling a rusty switch (alteration).
Ability rolls can also be performed stand-alone, this allows them to be done outside of your turn as well, though the use is often limited to observing related abilities.
- Current Health Indication - Get an indication from the narrator of a specific target’s Health (empathy).
A reaction allows you to act outside of your turn. You may use a reaction to:
- Use a skill - from a class or artifact. Also requires skill cooldown of a specific rarity. Reactions have a specific situation where they can be used, so read the skill carefully.
- Dodge - use two reactions to attempt a dodge roll.
- Block - use one reaction to attempt a block roll. Only works on physical or magical attacks.